Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

  I usually don't require any fuss during the Christmas season. It's true as they say "It's better to give than to receive". Nevertheless, I have to admit, it sure did feel like an early Christmas on last when my stretch poplin print fabrics arrived by UPS. I can't tell you how much I've been excitedly anticipating it's arrival. When I received the arrival confirmation email I couldn't get off work fast enough to get my package.  This surge of excitement alone prompted me to compile a list of some items I know would give me the same euphoric feeling.

My Christmas Wish List consists of........


1. A Velva Board . I know you can use self fabric or a towel when pressing corduroy or velvet but I like to collecting nifty pressing tools.


(Photo is a Google Image courtesy of Couture ET Tricot--the only one I could find on the internet)

2. Blind hemmer since I do a load of hem alterations. Still doing my researh and haven't decided on a brand yet.


3. Custom dressform from Andy's Dressforms in NYC. Mimi was gracious enough to share this info. Oh how I would love to have the full body form with legs included ----totally made in my size. That would be ssssssoooooo awesome.



4. Consew CES-300 Gravity Feed Iron since my Rowenta is in need of replacement. Erica B did a product review on this a couple of years ago and gave it rave reviews.



5. Dressform tape for when I experiment with draping next year.

6. Threads Magazine DVD ROM. Who wouldn't want all of the Threads Magazines EVER published????


7. Business Labels from Worldwide Label. I'm just having a hard time deciding on a logo.

Well that's pretty much it. Nothing wrong with wishing is it? What's on your Christmas wish list? Well there's only 2 days left til' Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed because you never know what could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails