My Christmas Wish List consists of........
1. A Velva Board . I know you can use self fabric or a towel when pressing corduroy or velvet but I like to collecting nifty pressing tools.
(Photo is a Google Image courtesy of Couture ET Tricot--the only one I could find on the internet)
2. Blind hemmer since I do a load of hem alterations. Still doing my researh and haven't decided on a brand yet.
4. Consew CES-300 Gravity Feed Iron since my Rowenta is in need of replacement. Erica B did a product review on this a couple of years ago and gave it rave reviews.
5. Dressform tape for when I experiment with draping next year.
7. Business Labels from Worldwide Label. I'm just having a hard time deciding on a logo.
Well that's pretty much it. Nothing wrong with wishing is it? What's on your Christmas wish list? Well there's only 2 days left til' Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed because you never know what could happen!