As I mentioned before I wanted to create a list of the participants so that everyone can stay abreast of everyone else's progress--and more importantly cheer them on!!! So I took the liberty of compiling a participant list based on the feedback I received from my first post HERE. If you're participating and you don't see your name/blog below please let me know. If you want your name removed also let me know. I know some of you chimed in but don't have blogs. I'd still love to see what you did if you want to share. You're welcome to email me a pic and hopefully I can include it on my blog at the end of the month wrap up. Anyhow, once this list is updated I'll be sure to always refer to this post everyone can keep up with all the participants.
These are the lovely and fearless members of the Fearless February S.A. Pride so far!!!!!!! Come on, if you haven't joined yet you're more than welcome. We'd love to have you!!!!
1. Laura over at http://miymdiary.blogspot.com/
2. Lillian at http://lilliancouture.blogspot.com/
3. Velosewer at http://cleverthinking99.blogspot.com/
4. Jenny over at http://jennysews2.blogspot.com/
5. Flora at http://www.aworkinprogress.me/
6. Faye at http://fayessewingadventure.blogspot.com/
7. Eleyna at http://eleynagomez.wordpress.com/
8. Aminat at http://sewfit.blogspot.com/
9. Uma at http://www.umapreve.com/
10. Andrea at http://sewcupcakecouture.blogspot.com/
11. Lyyne at http://wonderfullymade1.blogspot.com/
12. Mocha Scrapper at http://pattern-therapy.blogspot.com/
13. Nothy Lane at http://aftagley.blogspot.com/
14. Sharon at http://sharonsews.blogspot.com/
15. FunnyGrrl at http://fallingthroughyourclothes.wordpress.com/
16. Sophie at http://filasewphie.blogspot.com/
17. Myra at http://1simpleinspiration.blogspot.com/
18. Dorothy at http://sewingfunthings.blogspot.com/
19. Chris Lucas at http://chrislucas.com.au/
20. Lisa H at http://sewonandsewon.blogspot.com/
21. Marie at http://knittedgems.com/
22. Catja at http://gjeometry.com/
23. Teri at http://asisewit.wordpress.com/
24. Erin at http://handmadefor1year.blogspot.com/
25. Towanda at http://lifeissewsewgood.blogspot.com/
26. Brenda at http://brendassewingnook.blogspot.com/
27. Dibs at http://www.missdibs.com/
28. Elise at http://whatthedormousesews.blogspot.com/
29. Cezanne at http://sewingivy.blogspot.com/
30. Suzie at suziestitches.blogspot.ca
31. Allison at http://lipstickseamstress.blogspot.com/
32. Jackie at http://sewingbyjackie.blogspot.com/
33. Karen at http://babiesdogsandtortoisesohmy.blogspot.com/
34. Juanita at http://www.i-love-to-sew.blogspot.com/
35. Alice at http://sewmentalmama.blogspot.ie/
36. Edris at http://creativesewl.blogspot.com/
37. Florence at http://aprendizdeangelita.blogspot.com/
38. Juliet at http://crazygypsychronicles.blogspot.com/
39. Laura at http://returntosewing.wordpress.com/
40. Prachi A at http://the2013sewingproject.blogspot.com/
41. Sarah at http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com/
42. Kathy at http://kjc57.blogspot.com/
If anyone else wants to join or if I accidentally left you off, please leave your name and blog info in the comment section.
Also don't forget to pick up the FFSA blog button HERE!!!! It's a great way to advertise the Sew Along!!!
In honor of the Sew Along, Lillian from Lillian Couture is sponsoring a giveaway on her blog HERE.
I'll be revealing my sewing plans on Friday!!!! Can't wait!!!