Well I've got a NEW wishlist and I'm in no particular hurry to acquire these items. Trust me I feel more than fortunate for all I've got. My sewing room is stocked with notions and fabrics and I have no complaints. Just every once in a while I'd like a few new toys. Here's my list.....
1. Another sewing machine. I only have one backup and I'm using it while my main machine is down. I'm not looking for any major bells and whistles. Just another machine to put in circulation or use as a backup:)
2. Newest Draping Book--I'm teaching myself how to drape. Of course I want one of the newest books on the market! I've previewed this book and it's exceptional. I think it will help me grasp the material quicker. This is definitely a MUST!
3. Pressboard pad---I already have the tailor board BUT NOT the pad. I would love to have the pad.
5. Light Tracer- I like to draw my own fashion designs and this would be great to use with a croquis. I can trace the croquis template and sketch my designs. I wouldn't have to sketch a body for my designs. I could just trace it. I stole the idea from another designer I saw on TV.
6. Magnetic Tool bar. I need a magnetic strip right over my cutting board so I can hang my scissors and other metal items.
7. Half form......for draping and patternmaking
Well I'm a pretty simple girl so that's my list. Of course there are a few more books I'd like and I could ALWAYS use a Jo-Ann's gift card so that goes without saying!
How about you, what sewing stuff is on your wishlist this year???