Monday, July 25, 2016

One Day Course Sale!!!! 50% Off---TODAY ONLY!

I'm in my sewing lab with some great projects in the works that I will be posting about really soon so please stay tuned. If you're not already be sure to follow me over on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Ten-Thousand-Hours-of-Sewing-317366778299713/

I did get this little inbox announcement today and was eager to share. Most of you know I'm a BurdaStyle instructor and have produced an awesome pants fitting course with BS--Perfecting the Art of Pants Fitting: Construction the Easy Way! Well it's on sale TODAY ONLY for 50% off. That's the cheapest I've ever seen!!! I'm so excited to share this with you. Everyone who takes this course thoroughly enjoy it! I share ALL of my pants making insights and tips. So many sewers struggle with making pants and this course is designed to get you over the hump. There are other courses on sale as well so be sure to use the code in the photo toward the featured one's. Remember your sewing skills are only as good as what you've learned and applied. I know my course will help you get even further and perfect your skills. Enjoy!!!

Code: SUMMERSALE50
Course Link: HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails