I picked this up and wanted to participate in the fun.....
List 7 random things about yourself, pass the award to bloggers
and answer a couple of questions....
- I sleep with a nightlight
- I bought a car before I even had a license
- I have a widow's peak--but I constantly shave it off LOL! It's funny that my daughter has one too!
- I can't stand being cold--our humidity is so high that I freeze getting out of the shower.
- I'm an early riser (4-5am)---Am I the only one who likes the cooler air & sound of birds in the morning. It's so peaceful! LOL!
- I live by lists. My mind's all over the place and I've got to organize it on paper.
- I have a nose like a bloodhound! I can detect the faintest scents.
Q and A session
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Song: Unchained Melody, by the Righteous Brothers (I never really listen to it but when I do it does something to me!)
Favorite Dessert: Pineapple Upside down cake. I have yet to make a gluten free version of this.
Biggest Pet Peeve: It's a tie, NOSEY People & Instigators
When You are Upset, You: Get quiet and think. I'm a thinker & have to process things.
Your Favorite Pet: Cats--they're pretty self sufficient.
Black or white: Black
Biggest Fear: Living in fear and not becoming ALL that God purposed me to be!
Best Feature: My Loyalty
Everyday Attitude: Gratitude
What Is Perfection: Peace in every area of my life
Guilty Pleasure: Real Housewives (Atlanta, NJ, & NY). You can learn alot from observing the behavior of others! Human behavior really intrigues me!
Please feel free to play & pass along!