So I'm hosting a giveaway to celebrate this milestone. You've heard of the O-List, a list of Oprah's favorite items, well I'm hosting the V-List----yep as you guessed it---a list of my 10 favorite things (things that were significant to me this year) that I plan to giveaway to ONE LUCKY WINNER!
All you have to do is.....
1. Leave a comment below.
2. Follow my Blog (box is on right side of blog)
3. Like my Facebook page (box is on right side of blog)
Here are the FIRST 4 items of the giveaway......
(top left going clockwise: )
1. The Science of Sexy Book (See info HERE This is an excellent book that shows you which clothes flatter your figure. The illustrations are great and there are lots of other figures shown as well.
2. Butterick Pattern 5601 sizes 14-20 (I made it HERE. This was a great little Summer dress.
3. The Illustrated Guide to Garment Construction. (See info HERE I'm all about properly constructing clothes and love resources that help me improve my technique. This isn't the most indepth book on the market but it's pretty handy).
4. 1 1/2 yds, 60" wide teal taffeta with black embossed velvet (used to make my daughter's dress HERE. I purchased this fabric while visiting NYC earlier this year. It's absolutely gorgeous!!!)
Over the next few posts I'll unveil the remaining 6 items and ultimately announce the winner on Dec 8th. Update: changed to Dec 9th.
So to make sure you got this here's the "V-List" Giveaway details at a glance.....
What: I'm giving away 10 of my favorite items to 1 lucky person
When: Nov 28- Dec 8. The Winner will be announced on December 8th. Update: There's been a slight change and the new end date is Dec 9th.
Requirements: All are eligible just.... 1. Leave a comment Below. 2. Follow my blog. 3.Like my Facebook page
Ok, that's it! Be on the look out for the next items in upcoming posts. And again, thanks for all of your support and following along with my 10,000 hour sewing challenge/adventures...... *hugs* ~Victoria