2014 Sewing Goals
- Sew faster! I plan to switch over to using my Industrial Sewing machine for most of my sewing. I'm learning how to drive that thing better. It's FAST! But that's exactly what I want.
- Sew for my Husband-Want to make him some shirts & a jacket.
- Teach myself draping- I've already begun. I plan to make myself at least 10 draped pieces this year!!!
- Sketch more- I just purchased the book 9 Heads &
- Make coats for the whole family
- Do more Special Occasion sewing- I have at least 2 Prom Gowns lined up and another "Daddy/Daughter Banquet" dress for my daughter.
- Find & enter a Sewing Competition
- Teach more BurdaStyle Webinars---already taught one on yesterday & will teach another one next Thursday.
- Attend a sewing conference or two---I'll be going to the Original Sewing and Quilting Expo in Atlanta and possibly Lakeland, Fl since Mr. Jim (my tailoring instructor) will be teaching there.
- Take a fabric trip out of town--- There's a fabric store in Atlanta I plan to visit next.
- Re-Stock my wardrobe basics---I need more skirts, cardigans & pants---all in neutral colors.
- Of course log my 1000+ hours as required for my 10,000 Sewing hours challenge!!!
- Participate in a sewing related charity or give Pro-Bono lessons
- I'd love to meet up with some fellow bloggers! Hmmmm....let me see who I can contact and what we can arrange:)
Ok, there's a few more but I'll reveal those a bit later. There's LOTS to do this year! Thanks as always for following me on my sewing adventures! Ok, I'm switching gears to my Fearless February sewing........