Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just in the Nick of Time.....

Yay, I made the cut-off to participate in Faye's 2013 Essential Top's Sew Along!!! The lovely Faye did such a wonderful job in encouraging us to sew some gorgeous tops. I haven't had the time to check out everyone else's yet but I can't wait. Just glad I had the opportunity to quickly put this one together---Butterick 5496. I plan to wear this this weekend and will review it then. I'm off to bed now---it's way past my bedtime. Night, night!


5 comments:

  1. Good night, looks lovely and comfy!


    Bundana
    http://www.bundana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can see the lights are out - a good job though so you should sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You did it - feels good huh! Love the colors in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You done a wonderful job with the top. It is beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great! I can't wait to see you workin' it--I know your styling will be spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails