Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project Runway Season 7 starts tonight!!!



Ladies, we've all been waiting for it. And quite frankly we haven't had to wait long (I think season 6 wrapped up just a few short months ago). Season 7 of Project Runway debuts tonight at 10pm on Lifetime. They're also following it with Season 2 of Models of the Runway. I'd love to watch the Models show but that's waaaayyy pass my bedtime:).

If you've got some time check out the official website here to get a little insight into the designers and their portfolios! I hadn't had the time to check it out and don't really know what to expect---but I'm SSSS
OOOOO very excited!!!!

Have fun watching!!!

4 comments:

  1. Me too!!!! I love fashion/sewing reality shows. Do you watch Start My Line on Bravo. Ive just started watching it mid season but I like it. But nothing compares to Project Runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I stayed up way past my bed time to watch and I was not disappointed. Looks like it will be a really good season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CRUD! I totally forgot! I hope it's on in a rerun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hills, I watched some of Start My Line and it was pretty decent, definitely better than the Fashion Show hosted byIssac Mizrahi and Kelly Roland.

    Lynne, it's ok, I missed it the first night since I was trying to nurse a chest cold. I caught it tonight and I think it plays again both Saturday and Sunday. Check with your cable provider.

    Tanya you're right--it does look like it will be a good season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails