Friday, July 2, 2010

Kwiksew Swimsuit Update.....

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to drop in real FAST and give you an update on the swimsuit that I'm sewing, a project that I mentioned Here. Well I'm happy to report that I'm nearly done. I just have to add the elastic to the legs and waist and I'll be finished. Hopefully I didn't jinx myself by making that declaration. It was my intent to make multiple posts detailing my progress but things have been so hectic due to this holiday weekend especially since I'll be hosting out-of-town guests. I'm one of those weird people who takes being hospitable to the next level! So with all my running around I couldn't post like I wanted. So I'll have to clump my posts into one big one but I'll be sure to include lots of pics and everything I did step-by-step. I have to admit, sewing my first bathing suit was a great adventure and I can't wait to share with you. I go to the beach tomorrow and should post no later than Sunday.  Ok, gotta run! Gotta go grocery shopping, pick up the little one, pick up my guest, cook, etc.......and finish my swimsuit. Lord give me strength!!! LOL!  Have a great July 4th weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing to completed swim suit. I am with you when it comes to entertaining guests. Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it! I have never made a swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed that you are making a swimsuit - I'm really looking forward to hearing about it - and seeing it, of course! Have a great time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing all your gifts and talents... This swimsuit will come out beautifully... Enjoy your 4th...
    Quinnesian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it! Have a wonderful holiday :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really excited about seeing your swimsuit! I've never made one and want to since I cannot find a RTW that I truly like. Enjoy your holiday and we'll see talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ladies for all of your kind comments (smile)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails