Thursday, October 23, 2014

Studio 54 Meets the Far East!

Ohhhhh.....just 2 different projects I'm working on that have to be complete in the next 48 hours. You know the same M.O. around here! LOL! I'm making a metallic gold cheetah costume for my daughter for Trunk or Treat (our Halloween Alternative) on tomorrow. That fabric is so disco ready! Gawdy but fun!  And I need to crank out an outfit for myself to wear to the wedding of the bride I made the gorgeous 40 yard fabric gown for. The wedding's Saturday and I need to be cute to represent. I picked this bold print and it has an Asian feel to me. I ran out of fabric and had to be creative in cutting 2 of the pieces. I'll divulge later. Anyhow I'm exhausted but I got to get it done. I do my best work under pressure. But not without some "shut-eye" first. Night, night. Will showcase the finish products soon.....

(Daughter's costume fabric on the left and my dress fabric is on the right. Patterns and final pics coming soon)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails