(Zoomed in. I traced the shape of bodice on sheet fabric. I marked the edge of the fabric and where the seamline was to be. Then I began laying stones. I came up with this design mixing all of the shapes. I intentionally picked these shapes since I knew they would fit in between each other well and maximize the space.)
(Zooming out you get a better sense of the overall pattern. It extends from the middle of the bustline to the side seams/underarms. The final product looks WAYYYYYY more lovelier on the fashion fabric!!! I just love how these things sparkle.)
(Nothing better then getting a load of swarovski crystals in the mail!!!! Love all that shine!!!)
Ok, I'll be wrapping up that dress in the next 7-10 days. Again the wedding is at the end of this month and I'll be showing pics the. In the meantime I've got my hands full with some other projects---some really fun one's I'll be sharing fairly soon.