Saturday, August 16, 2014

I've been Featured on BurdaStyle.com!



The wonderful folks at BurdaStyle.com have featured me on their website since I'm the upcoming presenter for Monday's Pants fitting webinar entitled  Learning Backwards: Dispelling Old Practices and Perfecting the Art of Pants Fitting and Construction the Easy Way.  What an honor! Thanks Burdastyle!!!  Feel free to check out the Q&A session HERE and in addition you can get more information about registering for the class (there or in my last post)---if you feel so inclined. It will be an awesome, highly informative and fun webinar!!! I can't wait!!! Remember---if you can't attend the live webinar still go ahead and register. You can download it later to watch at your convenience:)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, I just registered for your class. Unfortunately, I have a meeting at that time so will have to learn by the download, but that's OK. I so admire your skills, and your constant learning process to perfect those skills, I thought I'd better do something about mine! You are quite the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Good for you! That is super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and good luck with the webinar today...I will be attending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That is awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading your article on Burda (it's where I heard of your blog), I can relate to making clothing for my Barbie's, bust most of all it was inspiring. I am hoping I can join your webiners here in the UK (I want to improve my skills as much as I can)

    https://modisteword.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails