Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Announcing Summer Sewing Workshops---Tailoring, Pants Construction, Etc!!!!

I know it's the Summer time and we're all planning 2 things, a vacation and how to squeeze in more sewing!!! I know I am! Well why not do both here in Savannah??? It turns out that my Tailoring teacher---James McFarland, aka "Gentleman Jim" or who I affectionately know as Mr. Jim is teaching Summer sewing workshops!!! He is a Master Tailor and has over 53+ years of experience. He recently taught at the Original Sewing and Quilting Expo and the requests for his Summer Workshops hadn't stopped rolling in!!! So he's giving 2 in June and will be having other workshops throughout the Summer. Check out his blog post HERE----http://finetailoringbyjim.blogspot.com/2014/04/summer-tailored-jacketpants-workshop.html

 Here's his flyers too......



 But seriously if you want to steal away to the beautiful city of Savannah and learn how to masterfully create Tailored Jackets and Fit and Construct pants then you MUST sign up. These are 3 day workshops that go all day! They're smaller in size and set up to maximize your learning! You interested yet? What are you waiting for???? I sure plan to attend and would love to meet plenty of you. Trust me I wouldn't recommend him if he hadn't impacted my sewing so much. I plan to go deeper in my knowledge of tailoring and sewing as I learn from him. Hopefully you'll have the opportunity too. Anyhow, again check out his blog post for more details and other future workshops. http://finetailoringbyjim.blogspot.com/2014/04/summer-tailored-jacketpants-workshop.html.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great opportunity! I actually have all of my summer planned out within an inch of its life, at this point, but I love the workshop concept and Savannah! And that's my birthday weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails