Sunday, May 21, 2017

Floral Cold Shoulder Peplum


If you've followed my blog for a while then you know there's nothing I love more than a pretty peplum. With that being said I knew I had to make a cold-shoulder version. So I frankensteined Simplicity 8337 (bodice) and McCall's 6754 (peplum)to create this beauty using a this lovely floral print. Of course I did some pattern changes to achieve just the look I wanted and I always slash and spread my peplum patterns to add more peplum volume.  Despite it being a cloudy day and a bit rainy I was able to get a few pics.




I was super happy with how this came out. This was a fun little piece to add to the wardrobe. Have you added any fun little sewn pieces to your wardrobe lately?

7 comments:

  1. So cute! You can wear a peplum...I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just added three cold shoulder tops to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little top! I recently made a cold shoulder knit top and a blouse with a flouncy sleeve. Now if it would only warm up and stay warm so I could wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cold-shoulder + full peplum...such a great match! Very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love peplums and cold shoulder tops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails