Thursday, June 18, 2015

SNEAK-PEEK: One Shoulder Mermaid Gown African Print Gown

Over a week ago I finished up a gown for my client to wear to a Church banquet. The gown turned out quite lovely and my client RAVED about it and received tons of compliments. I can't take credit for the design since I replicated a gown my client found online  (I'll reveal which one in my follow-up post) but I loved the task of "knocking off" the gown (made it about 95% similar to the original) and all the many new things while doing so. Here's a sneak peek pic my client sent to me. She's planning on doing a photo shoot so hopefully I'll get more formal pics soon and tell you more about the process. In the meantime preparing to fly to L.A. for the Mimi G Conference to help and support Gentleman Jim who will be presenting. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys there!!!! Should be an exciting weekend!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful gown, Victoria! A very nice job in deed! I hope to see a few more pictures of it. I wish I could join everyone in LA for the Mimi G event, unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Enjoy yourself and make sure you bring back lots of photos of the event

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails