Tuesday, June 30, 2015

24 Hour Sale--- 20% Off my BurdaStyle Pants Fitting Course!

I've had a great turnout for my class! Registration for my course has been extended through this week and BurdaStyle decided to sweeten the deal by throwing in a last minute coupon. You know , for you folks still on the fence about registering LOL!  Get 20% off my pants fitting course using the code Baylor20 in the checkout. Coupon expires at midnight tonight so act now! Remember this course is the ultimate pants fitting course and will help you examine problems and solutions from all angles. I promise you'll have a more comprehensive understanding of pants fitting when you finish this course. I also threw in some construction shortcut and styling tips as an added bonus. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!!! Go HERE for details :)



6 comments:

  1. Victoria how long are Burda classes available to you after purchase? I have never purchased one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lady, I was informed they are yours indefinitely! The instructors are only present for the short duration listed in the details :)

      Delete
  2. Victoria how long are Burda classes available to you after purchase? I have never purchased one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria how long are Burda classes available to you after purchase? I have never purchased one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Apologies Sissy, forgot to add the link as I've done in earlier posts. Added now :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails