Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Just Finished Filming a Sewing Course With BURDASTYLE!!!!

The last several days have been Awesome!!!! I'm in Colorado and I just finished wrapping up a 3 day film shoot with BurdaStyle on Pants Fitting!!! Can you believe it!?!?! That's right, BurdaStyle which produces the most amazing sewing pattern magazine, envelope patterns, tutorials, etc. Explains why I've been a little MIA. Well I can't wait to share the details with you and tell you about my amazing experience! In the meantime I'm gonna catch this flight home, re-connect with the fam, jump back into work with clients and try to squeeze some sleep in between all that! LOL! More pictures and details later.....
(Lights. Camera. Action! Me on the BurdaStyle set, day 2.)

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about this! Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, that must have been so exciting.
    Victoria, how are you doing on your hours? You stopped putting your updates since November- I am curious since you have your own business how your sewing hours are calculating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Congratulations! Your journey is very inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a real pro on that stage. I can't wait to take your course...post when we can sign up. I'm a pretty frequent Burdastyle visitor but I miss things from time to time....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool ")

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, can't wait to hear all about it, CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look just like you belong on that set! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! So happy for u! can't wait to watch the production!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! Congratulations. Let us know when the video is available so we can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an Awesome opportunity and Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails