Sunday, March 29, 2015

What I'm reading......

Welp, the month is almost over with and I didn't get hardly anytime to sew for myself but had lots of time to do work for others which I enjoy. I made it through the thick of Prom season and have a few more dresses to take care of (I'll be making one of them). But what I am happy about is kicking back into heavy reading like I use to. I always read but I'm really kicking it into high gear. Since my reading time is always limited and precious I always choose Self-Help books or Christian books. I've no time for fiction and choose to get my fiction dose in the form of movies which I love. 
 I recently joined a Business Masterminding group---WHICH IS SO AWESOME! Nothing like connecting with other high functioning business women to push my business to the next level. I've been a part of a general Mastermind group for the last almost 2 years now so it was nice to join another one---one that focuses solely on voraciously growing my business. So I picked some great books I recently heard about and am enjoying reading and I just wanted to share them with you. I'm currently on "Eat That Frog" which is great and gives great times on being proactive. "How to Think like Leonardo daVinci is a book that shares all of da Vinci's secrets of genius and shows you how to apply them to your life. . Lora Langermeir's book teaches you to say YES and figure out how to solve problems and build the right teams to do so. And of Course Think and Grow Rich for Women is a great nod and take on the classic Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill---but is specifically geared toward women. I plan to have these finished within the next quarter and can't wait to soak up all the knowledge and wisdom. What are you currently reading? If anyone has a success books they would like to recommend please leave in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails