Thursday, June 12, 2014

May "Sewing Boot Camp" Re-Cap


I'm still playing catch up on posts. Here are a few other pieces I made for the "May Sewing Bootcamp". Of course I made my daughter and I's Mother's Day outfits. Here they are....

 (This is a silver metallic net tank top using Burda 6923)

 (back view)

 (I made this skirt using a multi color rayon challis I had in my fabric stash. It's Butterick 5613)

(fabric up close. I love the colors. I have enough left to make something else!)

So not too shabby, I made 5 pieces in the middle of my client filled May work schedule. Plus I was able to sneak in some draping as well. But more on that later. Can you believe it's already the 12th? Seems like the month just started. I hoping for a productive month!

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt in the rayon challis!! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails