Monday, January 14, 2013

Sewing Contest and Gearing Up!!!


I’m around but there hasn't been any sewing. Last week we received the bad news that my Sister-In-Law's Mother passed away. She was such a phenomenal woman, mother, and career woman! She was amazing and touched the lives of so many people!!!So of of course we took time to be with our family. I’m just getting pack and plan to pick up with some  projects this week and outline my plans for the rest of this month and next month. So be on the lookout for that. I definitely plan to build some momentum. I've already declared that this will be a GREAT SEWING YEAR! My faith is at an all-time high level. Don't let the slow start full ya. There's lots to come (wink)!

 Also, I know this is a bit late but there’s a contest being hosted by Sew It All. It's the opportunity to be a featured guest on the show! You can find the contest details here. Please note tomorrow is the last day to enter. I definitely plan to enter. As I told you before I'm going out for as many competitions and new opportunities I can. I'll definitely be sure to pass anything I hear about on to you. And please do likewise. We've got to broaden our horizons, try new things, and take some chances. It's not living if you don't.

Ok, on that note I'm signing off for the night. I'm doing a better job of getting to bed on time so I can get up super early---4:45-5am. I love getting up early!!! I get more done that way. Anywho.....until next time. Happy Sewing!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one and good to hear you are getting yourself back on track to enjoy your sewing year and I'm looking forward to what you've got coming our way. Happy Sewing to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that your sil's mom died. It's great that you were able to stop and make time to support your sil and family.

    Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss. Its good spent time with your family. Looking forward to seeing your future projects, I am sure they'll be fantastic.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my sympathy on your loss. I'm excited about to hear about you entering the competition. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that....broaden horizons, try new things and take some chances. Good info. Certainly hope that you all draw strength from God during this time of loss. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails