(Front view. Hubby was gone, was in hurry for visiting friend to take a pick so I threw on some old capris. I plan to wear with black leggings and strappy heels. I like that this top can be dressed up or down.)
(On my body double form)
(Excuse after wear wrinkles. Just wanted to show that top was assymetrical---front shorter than back)
- The sale will run from Monday August 3rd to Wednesday August 12th.
- Please link to the sale at: https://www.sewindependent.com/index.php/product/sewing-indie-month-pattern-bundle-1
- 20% of bundle proceeds will be donated to the International Folk Art Alliance, which provides education and exhibition opportunities to folk artists from around the world. Just a few examples of what the International Folk Art Alliance has been able to accomplish by helping artists create stable, year-round livelihoods includes helping shelter women from domestic violence in Ecuador, building a school for children in Pakistan, empowering women in repressive cultures around the world, and feeding villages in Niger.
- Sewing Indie Month (SIM) is a month-long celebration of indie sewing patterns where designers collaborate to bring you fun blog posts and informative tutorials. This year SIM will take place in September. It's accompanied by a sewalong contest with fantastic prizes. Since the patterns in the SIM Bundle 1 are mostly wovens, this sale gives you time to make muslins before the contest begins in September while supporting small women-owned businesses and raising money for charity.
- This year the Sewing Indie Month HQ will be Sew Independent, which Mari from Seamster Sewing Patterns took over from Donna, who decided to step back from the site. You can buy the bundle and keep up to date with the latest SIM news on SewIndependent.com
- Pay $25 or more to get the Sutton Blouse, Cressida Skirt, Sugar Plum Dress, Mississippi Ave Dress & Top, and the Ultimate Trousers.
- Pay $32 or more to get the Cookie Blouson and Bonnell Dress.
- Pay $38 or more to get the Melissa Dress, Blouse & Skirt, the NEW Saltbox Top, and the NEW Sorrel Dress & Top.
- The 10 people who spend the most will get printed copy shop versions of the patterns mailed to them as a free bonus.