Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sewgenious interview and T& D Show Catch-up!

The lovely Anke over at http://www.flamencodressmaking.com/ was so kind to interview me for her newly created Sewing Business Success Stories interview program. She is a wonderfully talented Flamenco costume designer and I was all too thrilled when she asked for my participation. She came up with the marvelous idea to conduct interviews of business sewers to inspire and encourage those who may want to turn their sewing into a business but don't quite now how.  You can see the interview below if you're interested.



Also, I'll be posting about sewing clothes in my next few posts but before I do I need to catch up on some house cleaning. Have you been able to check out my new sewing show with Gentleman Jim---The Tailor and The Dressmaker. By now hopefully you've seen the first episode, signed up for the Giveaway, seen the Mini-Episode (just released yesterday) and received our newsletter. If not then the links for all are below.

Tailor and Dressmaker First Episode
Giveaway details
Mini Episode
Tailor and Dressmaker Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1

Also don't forget that Episode #2 (Topic: How to Achieve Sewing Mastery) comes out on Tuesday, Aug 25th. Ok, I just wanted to make sure everyone stayed in the loop. Ok, I've got to move on to finishing some work for clients so I can do much needed sewing for myself!!!! I'm working on my pre-Fall wardrobe. Details to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails