Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Interview with the Lovely Faye from Faye's Sewing Adventures!!!

April is almost over, can you believe it? I couldn't keep up. I promise you my absence from blogging has been due to some big projects in the works. I'll share more soon! I didn't mention I'm making a prom dress too in the middle of it all. LOL! Gotta love life. There's always an adventure around the corner! I'm extremely honored that  Uber Wonderful and Gratious Faye over at Faye's Sewing Adventures interviewed me and posted it on her blog. You can see the Interview HERE! She's been doing a series of sewing interviews on some talented sewers we all know and love and they're very insightful! Check them out! Thanks again Faye! It's a pleasure to posted on your wonderful blog! Well I've got to get back to work. Happy Sewing to you all!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Victoria, thank you for assisting me in doing what I love best - "Putting the Spotlight on others"! Yours is a wonderful interview - verified by my Mother, another of your avid readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview!!! I love you annual father-daughter dresses too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails