Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Dresses

It's that time of year again!!!! It's time to sew me and my daughter's dresses for our Church Christmas program. I actually want to be ahead of schedule this year. Come to mention it I don't even know the date of our program. Well I'm thinking I have at least 2 weeks until I start entering dangerous waters. Well here's what I'm looking at for my 2 year old daughter, Reilly.
Here are the 2 pattern choices:


Here are the fabric options. I bought them a year or so ago at a deep discount. I just can't decide which of the four to use. They're all gorgeous--taffeta with velvet embossing. Two are floral and the other 2 have mini scottish terriers all over. I'm leaning toward the terriers--they're quite adorable. Let me know what you think.


So far all I got for my dress idea is a potential fabric. Here it is. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's has a pretty silver background with metallic black flowers. If I use too much of it this could be overkill. I need some ideas and inspiration. Time to do some internet searches. Got any advice?

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails