Saturday, August 20, 2016

Want to learn about pattern manipulations....check out Dawn over at Duelling Designs!


I've had alot of work going on but I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on watching Dawn's pattern manipulation lessons over at her Duelling Designs periscope TV channel HERE. I've been studying patternmaking throughout the years and have a load of textbooks on the subject, worked personally with a Draper but I've enjoyed the added bonus of having someone to demonstrate the principals to you via video. She's EXTREMELY knowledgeable and passionate on the subject. It helps that she has a great teaching voice and always gives concise and thorough information. On top of that she's one of the sweetest people on the planet and her and her husband (aka camera man) make a great duo in producing and directing the episodes. So if you haven't checked out Dawn please do. She's got design challenges, hosts The Sewing Blab with Alethia Hudson and a bunch of great sewing related happenings! You can check out her website here http://duellingdesigns.com  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed her scopes on dart manipulation and learned a lot from them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails